We design unforgettable experiences that are ideal for creative adults and children. Our workshops focus on bringing people together to build creative skills, whilst filling their day with fun, colour and imagination. Whether it be a painting, sculpting, print-making or crafting session, we always go the extra mile to ensure people have a great time and leave feeling proud of their achievements – it’s not every day you get to take a masterpiece home.
The Ultimate Creative Gift
We believe in experiences over things and our arty workshops are a wonderful way to mark special occasions with a meaningful experience. Whether as a birthday gift, hen-do activity or simply as an excuse to get together with friends, our arty workshops are an experience to remember.
Prices and charges
£25 per attendee for a 1.5 hour creative workshop, materials included.
(Minimum 8 attendees or a flat rate of £185 will apply)
What else you need to know.
- Materials will all be covered in the cost. We like to keep things simple so you needn’t worry about any hidden fees.
- We are happy to host workshops in the Art Studio at Exeter Community Centre should it be available for the date and time that you specify. Alternatively, we can come to you. A charge to cover either venue fees or travel costs will apply.
- All our Meraki Practitioners are DBS checked and qualified to work with children.
- Parent of children aged 5 years+ do not need to stay.
- 2 Meraki practitioners will attend the workshop to deliver and support the activities, this means we can safety host 16 children. If you would like more children than this to attend, either you will need to provide an extra helper or a charge will be added to enable us to bring a third person. (Max 20 children)